- MATH TOPICS
- FRACTIONS REVIEW
- MULTIPLES, FACTORS & PRIME NUMBERS
- DECIMALS, PERCENTS AND FRACTION (REVIEW & CONVERSIONS)
- EXPONENTS and BASE TEN (Place Value)
- SQUARE ROOTS, PERFECT AND NOT PERFECT
- MEAN, MEDIAN, MODE, RANGE
- DATA COLLECTION
- ORDER OF OPERATIONS
- MEASUREMENT: METRIC UNITS, PERIMETER, AREA & VOLUME
- ALGEBRAIC EQUATIONS & LINEAR PATTERNS
- SOLVING ALGEBRAIC EQUATIONS!
- ALGEBRA IN REAL LIFE!
- FRACTIONS: ADD, SUBTRACT, MULTIPLY, DIVIDE
- PROBABILITY: EXPERIMENTAL/THEORETICAL
- GEOMETRY: Pythagorus, 5 Platonic Solids, Etc.
- GEOMETRY: Cartesian Planes
- RATES & RATIOS
- GEOMETRY: Intersecting lines, angles in triangles,...
- GEOMETRY: Type of Triangles & Congruency
Sunday, 7 July 2013
This blog has a grade 7/8 focus but it covers a lot of concepts prior to Gr. 7/8 as a way to fill in any 'missing links' students may have in their understanding. It also extends a little bit beyond in some places.
There are links to various online tasks to be found when you click on the tabs above!
If you are looking to expand your knowledge, review concepts, or practice, this is the site for you!
This site will continue to grow.
Class blog: http://mrsjohnsonintermediate.blogspot.ca/
Posted by Julie Johnson at 05:05